I declare that I am a self-certified sophisticated investor for the purposes of the restriction on promotion of non-readily realisable securities. I understand that this means:
1. I can receive promotional communications made or approved by a person who is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority which relate to investment activity in non-readily realisable securities;
2. the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all the property invested.
I am a self-certified sophisticated investor because at least one of the following applies:
1. I am a member of a network or syndicate of business angels and have been so for at least the last six months prior to the date below;
2. I have made more than one investment in an unlisted company in the two years prior to the date below;
3. I am working, or have worked in the two years prior to the date below, in a professional capacity in the private equity sector, or in the provision of finance for small and medium enterprises;
4. I am currently, or have been in the two years prior to the date below, a director of a company with an annual turnover of at least £1 million.
I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all the money or other property invested. I am aware that it is open to me seek advice from someone who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.